Communitythreads

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Lines of Connection

My son texted me the other day expressing gratitude for a couple of things that were bouncing back from childhood. (How is time a factor of bouncing energy?) He has not been this expressive about emotions in the past. Some new signs of happiness are shining in his life and relationship.

Having fun emailing different SCALLOPS groups in nearby cities. I see the lines radiating out as a star shape. I am happy to see that there is response from these groups. My Transition work becomes regional and I start a new "good news" project.

I am logical and grounded and I need to shout that out! Last night at our Transition meeting I saw once again that I am the one who is task oriented and focused in getting the work done. Others have different skills.

I watch an ego body getting out ahead of me. Who is she? Who am I? Am I the Logical one connected to her by a thread...kite-like? I think to pull her back to a more rational place. I watch her have fun wearing new sensuality. Who is she? Who am I?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home