Communitythreads

Saturday, December 3, 2011

A New Basket

At my birthday party a man kissed me on the cheek. Another one affectionately ran his fingers through my hair from the top of my forehead to my neck (reminding me of my wolf relationship) and it was a bit of a shock because of its intimacy. The top of my head is very sensitive and active with a new kind of "sexual" charge. Last night another man firmly hugged me with his right hand on my left side of body and his left hand on the right side of my body. I see these as unconscious gestures of love from men in my life. This is so significant! I have a new quality of masculine love in my personal space. Gratitudes!

At Dana's concert in Olympia a woman invited my friend and I to sit at her table. At the end of the night she purchased a basket and put it on the table. It was rectangle, not circular...musculine in shape and it was empty except for a cupcake. One basket is detroyed in mystical realm...a new one manifests in this one. And what a perfect place to fill it up with Occupy Olympia South across the street, the state capitol South (I sense it's South but I am not very grounded in this realm of linear detail) of that, Dana's inspiring songs, stories, motivational speeches and the Olympia community.

It is a good Birth Day! I celebrate more with family for dinner and g-kids overnight. Gratitudes....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home