Communitythreads

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Shock Absorption

My friend Mishal and boss acted as shock absorbers for me re the arson fire at the garden. The new circle of friends I now create serves in the same way.

For many months I ignored Tracker not giving him any power. There were some intense encounters that I never spoke of/wrote about. In the past couple of months strange things have been going on in my home. Three different times upon returning home I noticed that objects were rearranged. I know because I am very tidy and put things back where they live. Did Tracker enter my home and alter things because he wasn’t getting any attention? Or do I have a poltergeist or yet another creep invading my space? I don’t like calling people names…it’s not “spiritual.” However creepy behavior is done by creeps. Spirituality is not only Peace and Love; it is also Justice and Truth. Those polarities are coming into focus.

As turmoil swirls on the periphery I feel deep contentment at my core. And just an hour ago I was thinking that I don’t belong on this planet. Such strong polarities! For me feeling has more power than thought. Feeling resonates deep within my core whereas thought is on the periphery. And so I take another step into another day…to feed my friends ’chickens as I tell my story step by step.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home