Communitythreads

Friday, November 25, 2011

Assault

Thanksgiving
11/24/2011
8:00 AM

Tracker harassment escalated yesterday. Is computer hacking his way of being close? Once again I reported him to IT at the library...maybe one day they will bhelieve me and investigate. Is stalking telepathically and physically his way of having a relationship? It does seem that way. His toxic invasions of personal space go against natural law and order.

Does this harassing invasion give Tracker a sense of power? Truth is this is not power at all but a lack of heart and emotional intelligence.

I am choosing to tell my story to more people and gather a circle of support that is more than energetic. Speaking the truth is powerful in this new time of transparency. I call in others to gather around for protection against invasive predators. This is a personal and collective call. We rise up and speak out for justice of the Sacred Feminine that lives in both men and women.


11:00 AM

I considered whether or not to post this. I am responsible for letting Tracker into my psyche and heart years ago. I am responsible for looking for love in all the wrong places. Do I blame dad? Do I blame my upbringing? No. This is one of the lessons and teachings that I chose in this lifetime.

I considered a different approach perhaps with more empathy. And in the midst of that consideration/contemplation I received a phone call from a friend who walks daily through the Heritage Circle Garden that I manage. She informed me that the garden’s Trapper’s Cabin (that was just re-roofed, painted and white washed by Eagle Scouts) was burned to the ground. I called my boss who leases the 70 acres and asked him to call the police. He agreed.

Was the assault from Tracker yesterday the same as the assault at my garden? Yes. This disregard for personal space is linked and swimming in the darkness of ignorant adolescence.

How do we, those interested in the light of higher consciousness, respond? We gather in circle of protection.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home