Communitythreads

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Mending of Hearts

My sister sent the following email in response to my asking her how she wanted me to respond to her chapter. It helped alleviate the sick feeling inside. Always grateful.

Mainly I'm trying to get across that, at this late date in life, I was still wrestling with childhood issues and I had to do go back and unearth more truth for myself... the getting better part comes in the last couple of chapters so if this one seems like a downer at least know that resolution is coming..... Thanks, love, C.

I also had a conversation with the Patriarch of the family. He did handle the most current drama in a good way and said that he would not apologize but would be willing to talk with the other person. That's a good step!

Dramas wrap around and then untangle and wrap around some more. Tension rises to be smoothed out. Change happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home