Communitythreads

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

She Wolf

At a very low point yesterday Wolf came in informing me to turn Tracker over to them. What a relief to simply let go to this circle of beings surrounding me. I could never have thought of this with my linear brain. Creative answers are in the circle and psyche...similar to a quote I read by Joseph Campbell today.

Wolf continues to be a companion...light colored fur as close as my skin and my hands run through it. I'm reading about She Wolf and werewolf.

Yesterday I did something that I've never done before. I invited my community to join me in a toast, music and dance to celebrate my birthday, November 30. It doesn't matter if anyone shows up. What is meaningful to me is that I have a community around me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home