Communitythreads

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Sword of Light

I am noticing that since I put on a new lock on my door I am not seeing household items in odd places.

Twice lately, in response to creepy energy and entities, I've held up the sword of Light that I carry to dissipate that darkness. Yesterday morning when I awoke the sword spoke to me showing that its blade "point" is South; sword "grip" is North; the "crossguard" is both East and West. I got that sword is to be released in a "ritual" and there was a musical note/vibration/tone like a wind chime. The ritual was/is a lifting of sword up and out of earth. I saw cracks opening and golden light pouring forth. Then I saw sword laying on the ground in a magical/mystical grotto that I used to visit. The sword was horizontal and radiating golden rays...ley lines. "Be not afraid" came in this morning as I wrote this.

Friend Paul, a Grange member and volunteer at the Heritage Garden, insisted that I sign up at Bridge Fund / Hope Chest at The 2012 Scenario website. He also referred me to the team of which he is a part. I met with them yesterday morning and knew that I was to take the sword story to them. The central "boss" of this non-profit and team is ArchAngel Michael. I was very nervous and my body was shaking as I started to talk about Michael and the sword. I mentioned that I had not told anyone in the flesh about my sword. They immediately gave me water and the woman commented that I was "coming out." I mentioned the ritual and wondered aloud if the telling was that ritual...I drew a picture for them (in honor of the right brain!) that represented the cross, medicine wheel and points of Light all around. I have much in common with this group of Light Workers and will join their team when funds start to flow.

When I had chatted with another team member on the phone I had doodled several spirals one above the other. They represented chakras. Yesterday in the meeting as I was going over the notes I showed them the spirals and mentioned chakras. Today I got that chakra lines are the Sword of Light. They run N/S and E/W. They are vibration upon vibration holding one another in a matrix of loving design. A hierarchy of Light energy with no part better than another. That 3D mentality shifts away from ego and shadow self.

The day before my sword vision I had lunch with my new friend from Pull Together Now! He is in the army, very young and extremely bright in heart and mind. He is their President and a grant writer. We had an engaged and lively conversation that seemed to build energy for the next step.

New matrix vibrates between Earth and Sky and us humans are responding in that new sound. We are lifted up in a new matrix of Light and we are connecting....we no longer have to be isolated. Systems are filling in to the call as we find one another.


Parts of Sword from Google:

The Blade - The blades of Medieval swords which were used in England were usually straight with two sharpened edges. The history of Blades shows that they were first made of Bronze, then iron and culminating in the steel Medieval swords

The Crossguard or Quillion - This was the handle of the sword resembling the shape of the Christian cross. Expensive to produce and sometimes covered in precious metals - bronze, silver or gold

The Edge - The cutting part of the blade. Medieval swords were designed to be used for blows directly against the opponent's body or shield and in the edge to edge style of sword fighting

Back Edge - Unsharpened edge on a single-edged sword

Point - The tip of the sword's blade

The Forte - The strongest part of the swords blade, nearest the hilt

The Fuller - The central shallow on a straight double edged blade - also referred to as the 'Blood Gutter'!

The Grip - The hilt of swords held in the hand of the Knight. The Grip was often made of horn or wood, covered in leather and contoured to fit in the hand

The Hilt - The Hilt is the handle of the sword made up of the cross guard, grip and the pommel. The personal engravings on the hilt, and its expense, would often ensure that when a blade was disguarded the hilt would be re-used

Finger Guard/Finger Ring - Enabling a knight to loop their finger over the guard increasing point control

The Pommel -The pommel was part of the hilt which acted as a counterweight to the blade on Medieval swords

The Tang - The tang was the unsharpened end of the sword blade covered by the hilt

Ricasso - Referred to any narrowing, or thickening, of a sword's blade, which remains unsharpened, at the base of the blade

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home