Communitythreads

Friday, January 20, 2012

Aura Reading

Friend said the woman at the non-profit “couldn’t read me” and that they were interested in hiring me as a contractor but I would not be part of the core team. I commented that it was “their lens.” That conversation left me with a heavy feeling in my aura. I called friend back and left a message asking if that was the groups’ communication style and that I preferred speaking directly one to one. I asked him to call and chat about this. I didn’t hear from him so I called the woman. I told her that indirect communication was part of my experience when I worked in a corporate environment but since I’ve been working in community communication is now one to one, heart to heart. She started to talk about the unknown aspects of the business and I replied that was secondary to our connections. I no longer held that heavy feeling.

I heard that Tracker’s first mentor was presenting his recent visions for a fee. This is the same mentor who had many girlfriends at one time. Why was I not asking a fee for my visions? The answer: I’m not wired that way, nor is my life. It all began years ago when I experienced that kundalini snap at the back of my neck. I was instantly put into a brain wave of Being rather than Achieving.

Wolves mate for life. Who is the intelligent species?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home