Communitythreads

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Conflict = Change

I had the choice as to whether to put all my feelings about how I was treated out in the open or keep them under ground. I almost kept them buried but inner male noticed and pulled me toward communication. Perhaps I've been silent enough in my life.

The result is that I look like the "bad guy" for doing what was right for me to do. My feelings were not heard and her response was linear creating blow by blow accounts of what transpired justifying her position. What a waste of time trying to communicate with linear mind when my feelings are non-linear! However, I feel empty and clean because I communicated fully. How others respond and how they see me is their responsibility. I was true to myself and lost someone who I thought was a friend.

Conflict is a good opportunity to get to know someone. It is where roads cross and change one way or another. Because I don't feel heard or understood I will not be spending amy more time with this person. I am aware that this relationship could change in the way past conflict has. Conflicts can turn around and those who turned away do turn back around again. It's an amazing process.

I have the ongoing choice as to who is in my orbit close in and farther out. Yes, we are all in the same universe but we choose those to be close. This is loving design. This is Agape resonance.

I still value this person...as is true for each one. I do not value her behavior that she keeps justifying....guess that is her identity.

People talk about being vulnerable when in love. I feel vulnerable when in conflict such as what I just experienced. And, as I was shown by inner male, this fear of voicing my feelings can be transcended. I accept all consequences for being true to my feelings unconscious, subconscious, conscious.

I am also aware...this relationship is Karmic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home