Communitythreads

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Cold Blooded

Yesterday in my blog post I wrote “human eye” in telling the second dream. Was this a mistake? What is the “correct” word? If not human would it be “reptilian eye” representing that part of brain behind my head? And then I remembered an important piece from the dream! That being who came in with black cloak and solid kiss told me, “You are cold blooded!” So, now I’m thinking about my brain/our brain and asking if it was tampered with in some way so that the human species would become machine like and more easily controlled by an outside force. If this is the case our alignment in 2012 has new meaning. It’s as if we reclaim our true identity….as elemental! We are one with Earth’s Nature and not one with an outside mechanical and technical war lord.

There was an experience of re-connection with Dana after interacting and conversing at the SCALLOPS Spring Forward event. Once again I found myself wrapping and wrapped around him. This time I sensed and saw the image of that double helix that also wraps around. DNA is speaking collectively. My DNA is speaking specifically: I feel safe with this man. Wrapping around is an open and receptive position. I suspect male also wraps around in similar way since Feminine is found in both male and female.

Dana, I am emailing this to you and bringing you in at this point of storytelling blog process. I connect two diverse wires and pathways by bringing the subtle and unseen into the gross and seen. I do this through language and communication….without expectation from you. I know you to follow your inner guidance. I trust you. I share more openly and directly so that we continue in planetary and galactic 2012 alignment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home