Communitythreads

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Wrapping Around

Our SCALLOPS Spring Forward event was more successful than I could have imagined. Of course I didn’t image any outcome nor did I have any expectations. Such thinking is limiting since there is a much larger intelligence at play to which I plug in watching and listening. I stay in the moment building and sustaining positive connections, coordinating the parts and organizing the whole. If I hit a block I deal with it through my spectrum of emotion and then move on accepting the consequences. This event planning and implementing was very positive from beginning to end without any blocks. I had a team of parts who were self-sufficient and it was such a relief! Their contribution to the event was significant. Yes, there were glitches but the spirit of the event was solid which means there were no breaks in personal connections. This new team is called Eastside SCALLOPS and includes members of Sustainable Redmond, Bothell, Mercer Island and Issaquah with Redmond and Bothell shining the brightest…contributing and working the most. Thank you! Our next event will be International Day of Peace in September.

Richard posted on Transition Woodinville’s facebook page that Dana’s music at the event set the tone for the day. Dana felt grounded, solid and tree like…even brown with bark! Maybe it was his tan after being in Hawaii for several weeks. Dana and I have worked together over many years and he has taught me to be detached emotionally. This has not been easy due to my feelings for him. However, my feminine emotions have matured with the support of my male logic. I move away and move back in with ease now. I am not pulling on him which creates open and free space. Nor is he pulling on me. After this event I had much to process with him and talk about revealing new ease and flow between us. This shift brought that old sensation of being wrapped around him and the image associated is the double helix ladder which indicates to me that we change and evolve through communication and language.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home