Communitythreads

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Language of Black

Communication moves in diverse ways and waves through visions, dreams, senses, thoughts, feelings, language. To me it feels like light moving through matter; like threads through eyes of needles. This whole vibrational spectrum is communicating with and within itself. I see serpent swallowing its own tail creating circle.

Dream: I open a door to a man I know. His face North. A huge ferocious black dog is with him and tries to get through to attack me. Dog is South. I thought the black dog represented some work he is doing. I realized later that it represents the sexual interest he has toward me. Though he has said that has changed his unspoken vibes and this dream tell me differently. The dog’s name is Lust and I feel like a piece of meat. This man is a dear friend and yet this dream language informs me...to be safe.

Dream: A man comes in and a black cloak with hood is around me. He moves from behind me, up my head and around my forehead to kiss me on the lips. The kiss extended and extended….very grounding. I think of kundalini serpent coming in from an opposite direction…from behind…from where one does not see with human eye.

What’s with “black”? It is unconscious mind and language! It is dark space hidden from view. It is accessed through portal points. It is cross roads to other dimensions. It is part of the sacred whole…sacred circle of life: Above, below, around and -- behind.

I just realized...I am working on an Earth Day ritual with a black man from Africa who has an intense presence. Another learning curve!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home