Communitythreads

Monday, July 30, 2012

Theater Nine

It's the strangest thing to be seeing myself through inner space. Glands, organs, and systemic flows. Very subtle, non-linear awareness but yet full of connection. Years ago numbers 7, 8, 9 revealed themselves to be magical/mystical codes in my life. When they appear I pay very close attention and am always reminded of my angels and a higher order. Most recently a massacre took place in Theater Nine in Aurora, CO. How can angels and higher order be part of such tragedy? What immediately came to mind when I asked the question is that us humans come to earth with agreements to sacrifice as part of karmic cycles. If this is true how would this awareness affect us humans? Would it not make each moment on this physical plane very significant? Would it not cause us to be more caring, peaceful and loving?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home