Communitythreads

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Sacred Dark & Light



I woke up thinking about bank sponsorships for the Happiness Initiative.  I know a couple people who work at banks.  This step leads to other steps and I reach out to more people.  I continue to be amazed how this process is unfolding before me.  I feel like a kite in the wind playing my part but not leading.

Because I am starting out alone here in Woodinville I am free to let the process unfold organically.  There is no individual or committee telling me what to do and what not to do.  This is how I honor spirit that moves me.  It’s starting to feel like I will soon have a Happy Team and then “we” can move forward together. That will add to my happiness!

The term “bringing out the best” that I used in my Letter to the Editor was something that came from the drama of my life.  Interesting how drama fills out our experience:  Last week my client and I had a breakthrough positive morning and then the afternoon hit bottom.  He was yelling at me and I was yelling back.  That night I felt as if muddy waters were swirling all around me.  My feelings and thoughts were dark and I now knew what it was like to have criminal intent.  The next morning I asked my client for a “heart to heart” talk.  I told him I didn’t want to yell at him and that he was bringing out the worst in me.  I suggested that we bring out the best in each other.  That collision turned the relationship around providing more awareness for both of us.  Yesterday when he started yelling I informed him of what he was doing and he stopped.  How long does it take to break old patterns?

Divine Emotion moves energy through living expression (not mental concept/opinion) and brings intelligent data up to the surface for one to see and then Divine Logic steps in engaging gears of the whole body to heal negative patterns.  It’s a charged agreement, a marriage, between two opposite expressions to bring the whole body to Light and Life.  What was hidden is seen.  What was lost is found.  Curses and spells are broken by going into the darkness and coming out renewed.  This is sacrifice.  This realm of dark matter is sacrificial ground.  I am italicizing that which is coming through from another angle, another Source.

When I started on the spiritual path at age 25 I was “above” the emotional drama of this world.  Now I am swimming in it!  I value Feminine energy in motion.  I value Her power that moves through me with its rhythms and seasons of the whole.  I value His power that moves through me with insight and intelligence of the parts.  I value Sacred as both Dark and Light.  And I am now getting from that vibrational Source of inspiration that Dark holds Light and Light holds Dark.  Two are One.  Many are One.

So Be It!

.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home