Communitythreads

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Confrontation

Someone confronted me about something I had done. In the conversation I said that her behavior was controlling and not team playing. I told her I didn't agree with her. Her last comment was that we would continue the conversation.

People don't know how to share and be inclusive -- they are territorial. The parts have been fragmented and separate for so long they don't know the magic and charm of synergy in whole system design. A design that carries law and order.

This situation had been building up and the image I got was the lancing of a boil. I did that "professionally" and with Truth. The impact of this confrontation will have consequences. Something will change. That is the pointed nature of Truth. Am I in hot water...I hope so! Let's get things stirred up and moving -- hopefully in a new direction that includes the whole and not separate ego identities.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home