Communitythreads

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Happy Body

Brain patterns have re-patterned. I am witnessing their effect in my personal world.

I have unravelled past patterns with men and with food! Interesting how tied together they have been. My right eye is my compass and tells me when I am getting off course...as well as that voice at the lower left side. I suspect a meridian connection. Less sugar and flour is making me more light and balanced. I notice that my food choices are changing. Whatever receptors are on the tongue are communicating new information. Fruits and vegetables have never tasted so good. Will I stay in this space longer than I did before? Yes...this is an evolving process.

I now have a shield of protection that keeps me upright. I continue to feel toxins come into my field but I no longer respond to them. The toxins are outside my range of vibrational being. I have more light heartedness and less drama pulling on me. I now connect with that which uplifts -- being in the world but not of it. I am protected in a larger system of Self-protection. This is good news!

Last night before sleep I saw that pastel image again. It came into mind's eye in a micro second. There is a core at the center and around the core are soft pastel colored -- pink, green, blue -- threads or wires. They are in the design of that Christian symbol of fish. The whole image looks like a vibrating flower. ~ intersecting around the core center. Perhaps this is "lotus" chakra. I sense it has to do with brain synapse.

Chemical synapses are specialized junctions through which neurons signal to each other and to non-neuronal cells such as those in muscles or glands. Chemical synapses allow neurons to form interconnected circuits within the central nervous system. They are thus crucial to the biological computations that underlie perception and thought. They provide the means through which the nervous system connects to and controls the other systems of the body, for example the specialized synapse between a motor neuron and a muscle cell is called a neuromuscular junction.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home