Communitythreads

Friday, July 18, 2008

The Promise -- a film

I showed the film I am circulating via work to a businessman who expressed interest in being on my speaker's bureau. He's the second business man to see it lacking logical content. He wants more information. I watched the film again feeling the story threads and listening to the language of staff. This film is about love and hope! And both are mentioned several times. This is not a linear film and some are analyzing with left brain rather that letting it weave through heart. So this man who is very involved with Rotary is going to attend my presentation next week at a Rotary club and get a sense of how a presentation can work. I am creating some logical collateral that can help balance the film. Balance is good. The Director of Marketing said that it's time we put our stake in the ground regarding the film. And I did so through body language. We are marching forward. My style is to engage heart to heart and not mind to mind. It's eye to eye and body to body. I wonder if he'll catch on?

.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home