Communitythreads

Friday, July 25, 2008

Lost Parts of Self

I have a friend who is on my Board. He has MS and is very absorbed at the computer -- all hours of the day. I learned recently that he had a book of poetry which he wrote years ago. I asked to read his poems. I really like them and will post them with some of his art on my website. I am wondering why he let go of this feminine expression and got involved in the computer? Why did he choose a machine to relate to and work with rather than his own inner nature. I'm wondering if he picks up this part of his expression again if his MS will reside.

What happens when a person loses a part of themselves? What happens when a part never gets imprinted? Empty spaces and empty places are open to all sorts of negative forces. It's time for light to filter in...deeper than every. It's time to heal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home