Communitythreads

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Radiant Systems

The man I met at Rotary and who gave me the peace poem written in Hindi and English is a scholar and intellect. I'm enjoying talking with him and am encouraging him to connect with Alliance for a New Humanity as a Rotary International representative. Rotary is an example of a "service bank". There needs to be more support, recognition and compensation for service to others. Kiwanis, Lions, etc. are all systems radiating goodwill in the world.

Outside the food frenzy pattern I get a good look at the ruts in the road of my day. It's quite complex: what to eat, when to eat, how to eat. There are still a lot of crossed wires. I am paying more attention to how it feels in body when I am centered. That is the point of orientation from which to revolve around. Creating more space for this focal point is my focus right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home