Communitythreads

Friday, October 10, 2008

Security

We witness the dysfunction of ego-systems. Can we implement ec0-systems at every level? Systems that balance because the parts emit light as well as shadow. Ego shadow alone does not create. Light creates and sustains with and through shadow. Shadow is evil without Light. Shadow is evol with Light.

Like many others I don't have job security. I look around my world full circle --what and where are the opportunities? I welcome change and inner growth.

Miracles do happen...my boss and I continue to move in a good groove. We had a major shift after one intense meeting where I spoke out in disagreement about a couple of things he was proposing. The next day I softened on one issue and said so openly. The dynamics shifted the relationship.

For the first time in my life I'm experiencing age discrimination. Some young people are not aware of things they say. Some young people are not respectful of those who are older. This is a symptom of ego-system values. Eco-system values all the parts from all angles.

The market is crashing -- so, common sense says we need a new market! We are being called to claim new values. We are called into new creativity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home