Communitythreads

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Links Happen

Linkages that have happened this week feel as if the universe is behind it all --very circular.

I took a friend, Kennie, who is chief of her village in Nigeria and founder of Caring Hearts International to Olympia for the Global Oneness Project films. We arrived late and I walked into a very dark theatre. If I had used logic I would have waited for my eyes to adjust...but, no...I walked blindly down the aisle. I bumped into a couple of people...very awkward. And then a man takes my arm and guides me saying there were some empty seats up ahead. I asked this person if he could see in the darkness? He said, "Yes". The voice was that of Orland Bishop! Now, what momentary gears would have created such a symbolic linkage?

During one of the event's small group discussions a young women thought she knew me. Neither one of us could identify time or place. When walking out she asked me if I had been associated with EDL. I knew her when she was 5 years old! She now has 3 children! I didn't recognize her at all....but afer all the years she said that she recognized my face. She told me the Emissaries have a reunion page of Facebook. That will be another grand linkage!

Irma, who has the DVD of Does Satan Really Exist booked me for an hour talk about the Circle of Life at one of her business meetings and is proposing that we show the DVD at her church, St. Peters United Methodist -- pending board approval. Irma is a HUGE fan of Deepak! I might like to present this DVD to the general public and invite Rev. Charles Hall to help me facilitate. It all depends on response and how linkage happens.... I'm also remembering that I'm supposed to be slowing down. There is a pace and vibration that I'm supposed to hold. As I was watching the leaves on tall trees dance in the breeze at Kennie's house I was lifted in enchantment. I'd so like to be this care free. It is a lesson in balance that I continue to listen and watch for. Now...back to gardening and planting seeds and weeding rows. Weeding is ongoing in a fertile garden!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home