Communitythreads

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Rotation E-Motion

Lust and Passion are not the same expressions. They are different in sound, color, scent, texture and motion. Lust is ego and separation driven. Passion is heart and love driven. Passion is not passive although that is one of it's threads. Passion is a full circle force.

Reminds me of the space craft I sensed in the West above Pacific Ocean when I was at Esalen Institute. I seem to have a space ship-like ability to engage and disengage that has to do with round rotation. When we did our healing for three people in the group I used three beams to assist. I put the beams in the middle of the three and let the beams do the work. This is holographic and is how telepathy works.

I saw a show on TV about aliens. I learned that there are many UFO sightings around the world. It's time to acknowledge other cosmic citizens. These beings are not an enemy. I think they are watching over us. In our state of consciousness we are the enemy. We are the scary ones. When more humans evolve and love from deeper waters we will get to know our cosmic neighbors.

I was watching a feature about mythology on the history channel. I learned that Medeusa was a Priestess in the sacred Temple and was assaulted and raped. She then turned into an evil monster. I learned that women of Greece and Athens were treated as objects. And that myth continues to live -- after all these years! I learned about other myths that have to do with monsters and demons -- the untamable part of nature. It's time to write new myths! Do we not have a new story? Shamanic practitioners experience a mythic journey each time they disengage from this realm and travel elsewhere. Where are the shamanic stories? Stories...not instruction or information. Actual stories! As I sat in the shamanic circle at Esalen I was captivated by the journeys/stories. One person used crystals, another flew on dragon, etc. I felt like Goddess -- honored to be in circle with healers of earth and sky.

The History Channel will air a show about Atlantis this Wednesday night -- I'm interested in Lemuria and the Pacific. Something BIG is happening along the West Coast. It was amazing how much energy was waiting in the West. I witnessed that energy as a very large serpent that came into the big house where we were sitting in circle and the large spacecraft. The global brain wanted to speak! Information comes through shamanic experience. It's time for shamanic medicine to have new respect on this planet and in the awareness of two-leggeds. It's time for a rising of...a new city...continent! I will see you there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home