Communitythreads

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

North on the Circle of Life

"Low life" are words I wrote. I want to clarify...these two words do not refer to ego or personalities. They refer to vibration. I prefer to speak Truth rather than insult and degrade people. So, I clarify my language.

Last week at the bank in the middle of a bank transaction my son called. I was happy to receive his call and answered. The bank teller was very mad at me for this. She didn't say anything but I could see in her face how my action of multi-tasking was disrespecting her. So, this week I took her daffodils. She wasn't in but I left them. I noticed a security guard at the door and learned later that the bank had been robbed earlier that day. Evil comes close to home. I send out white light of protection for my community, my city, my state, my nation, my planet. We are in the midst of turbulent times. Light prevails because we focus it by expressing it.

I'm so happy with the illustrator I'm working with on my book. She's bringing my images to life and filling them out with dimension. Today I was pregnant again...with the energy to contact mainstream authors with whom I feel a heart/soul connection due to eye-to-eye contact and ear-to-ear language. These best-seller authors seem distant in this realm but I was inspired to invite them to review my book.

I see that I get pregnant with inspiration. Is that what happens when one is an Elder in the North of the Circle of Life?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home