Communitythreads

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Community Preparedness

I awoke deciding to cancel my appointment with the City Planner on Thursday. The idea was not going to work and I was not going to plant the seed with a city official. However, my brain/body started to write a job description! So I let the creativity move. I now have a job description for a PT Community Preparedness Coordinator with duties, responsibilities, qualifications, salary required and date available. Is that gutsy or what? It’s an expression of my feminine and masculine self asking for what I want in my life. Gosh it feels good to know what I want and to see the possibility based on response from those here in my valley and city. It’s my whole self going for it! I plan to speak again tonight at the city council…maybe twice as I have much to share. I appreciate the public comment periods and the way our city council listens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home