Communitythreads

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Parallel Universe

Earlier this week Avatar crossed my mind as I was going to sleep. How easy to time travel to parallel universes was the faint and far away thought…as I drifted into deep sleep.

Dream1:
Lost and also lost my planner book. Saw people going up through a ladder. I looked up and saw the opening to be squared and very small. There was no way I could fit through and didn’t want to try. I chose another route around. When I reached the top it went nowhere. Then a ladder is going down and I wait and maneuver as others come up. (ladder is a dream thread of late)

Awake in this realm I reflect on the dream and listen. Then I see a dark cord with medallion that is a circle with design reminding me of the peace sign. I was gifted!

Dream 2:
Listening to a man speak Transition language. He has a masculine nose, blue eyes, long hair at back of neck with a U design cut into the hair above the neck. He wears dark cords around his neck that fill in the entire neck area. He wears the same cords around his wrist. I see this man again and again in different scenarios. I ask him if he’s married. “Yes.”

Awake in this realm I note that my gifted medallion cord is the same as his cords. I sense that I am connected to him. We have the same color of eyes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home