Communitythreads

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Transition and Fae

Two women contacted me asking if there was going to be another Transition Woodinville Discussion Course. So, I am offering it. An initial Steering Committee is in place and we are developing a website and plans of action. I think that we have a good foundation and infrastructure to launch our Great Unleashing in April 2011 for Earth Day. We may have enough partners to offer Transition activities every weekend in April. Woodinville has many Transition "parts" that simply need to be brought together. That is the fun work I get to do and I'm so happy when people show interest and more than that...contribute!

A face in a window appeared as I was being still. She is on the right side of the sqaure pane that has green vining leaves and violet blue flowers draping the right side. When I attempted to draw her face I couldn't. She is too ethereal. She definitely has two soft eyes. She beckoned me to go out the window with her so I did. We journeyed a bit. She seems familiar and I sense I've seen her in a book about Faeries. I think of the May Queen and all the plants/shrubs/trees that are budding out around my little house and in my valley. RJ Stewart also came into consciousness...I know him from the Fairy Congress years ago. I listen, watch and ask for understanding.


Fae via Google:

A fairy (also faery, faerie, fay, fae; euphemistically wee folk, good folk, people of peace, fair folk, etc.)[1] is a type of mythical being or legendary creature, a form of spirit, often described as metaphysical, supernatural or preternatural.

Fairies resemble various beings of other mythologies, though even folklore that uses the term fairy offers many definitions. Sometimes the term describes any magical creature, including goblins or gnomes: at other times, the term only describes a specific type of more ethereal creature.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home