Communitythreads

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Out of the Blue

Sometimes I think about Cinderella as I do "grunt" work at the farm. My identity is not external and I enjoy the peace of a simple life and accept where life lands me moment by moment.

From out of the blue Life has given me a beautiful flower. It sprung up from the underground already in full bloom...and I had no conscious idea of its unfoldment. When I look at the flower face to face I feel new emotion of loving affection. How does one "calculate" such spontaneous generation? One doesn't because it's magical.

Magic happens through negative space that is not subject to time/space rationale.

I'm dusting off my suitcase and taking a trip. It will be fun, relaxing and very spiritual. ...out of the blue magic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home