Communitythreads

Friday, May 27, 2011

Whole Body Engagement

Been thinking about teaching meditation to my grandkids and maybe their parents and a woman in Transition expressed interest. However, I'm not very keen about dissecting sacred space and teaching in a linear fashion. I'm open...that could change.

I do want to do a Bee Resilient project in this valley and know what it could look like. I called Dave with Crown Bees and he is interested in partnering. It would be a research project engaging my neighbors and giving TW visibility. Orchard Mason Bees are native pollinators. I learned that 30% of bees live in hives, 40% in the ground and 30% in cavities. Mason bees are non-stinging with nothing to defend. There are 150 species. I was able to digest his information easily which was a positive sign. We will meet to create a proposal for the group. I want a hands-on project more than I want to teach meditation. It's a whole body activity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home