Communitythreads

Monday, May 23, 2011

Settling in Natural Order

I bow before Yogi on green emerald slab; He is not on a throne but inside an orb. I ask questions. Light beam emerges. I turn with my back toward him and together we project light beam toward earth and beyond.

I now have two significant orbs in my life one above in Spirit and the other here on Earth. I will call the one here on Earth Orb Man.

One afternoon at SynchroDestiny wispy clouds of emotion filtered in connecting my heart body with Orb Man. It was a feeling of sweet connection through distance and with it was the desire to be closer in physical form. I wondered at this. Is this about fusion? No, it’s about “resonance” is the answer received.

Orb Man comes into focus creating specific feelings in my heart body. He feels fatherly. I asked myself, “Do I feel protected, safe, loved?” The feelings lingered. This morning in meditation I chanted my primordial mantra out loud three times. As soon as I was quiet and receptive the answer filtered in ever so gently and easily: “He was your father in another life time.” This information eases the questions and a settling takes place. This is profoundly emotional at a Soul level which is different than emotional or mental level. Is it “sacred?” No, it’s “natural order”. Okay.

The grounded nature of this causal realm is amazing! I learn more about "causal" from The Chopra Center Cookbook which I purchased and which will support my intentions.

I am grounded nonlocally and I am grounded locally -- both aspects evolving in creative process.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home