Communitythreads

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Traction

My Circle of Life class is getting more traction this time around. I had not been working on it for months. Now that I am engaged in a larger community there is new traction.

The word "traction" simply flowed through wheels of heart/mind and I listen/see.

It's as if my life is a concave/convex mirror reflecting deeper meaning. Maybe this is how I see.

Traction could be read in that image I drew recently since gripping surface to surface requires opposite forces and substances.

Not sure...simply staying with this process of listening/watching and acting. If I don't ground it -- give it traction -- I might lose it, forget it in all the other waves/particles that are moving through this vibrant living.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home