Communitythreads

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Letter to the Editor

I am enjoying your Health and Wellness section in the Woodinville Weekly and appreciate the article Why Every Person Should Meditate by Kimberly Palm, C.M.I. I learned to meditate many years ago and it transformed me and my life for the better. Today much of my meditation practice takes place in nature and in my gardens. Our culture is driven to go-go-go and achieve whereas meditation is a way to slow down and be-be-be still. It’s a way to balance our energies and our lives. Meditation changes our brain waves and gives us access to information that is inspirational. Imagine that! A place within our own being that has intelligent information to sustain us. How about more meditation in our personal lives and less bickering in our community and world?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home