Communitythreads

Sunday, September 11, 2011

pH Balance

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In chemistry, pH is a measure of the acidity or basicity of an aqueous solution.[1] Pure water is said to be neutral, with a pH close to 7.0 at 25 °C (77 °F). Solutions with a pH less than 7 are said to be acidic and solutions with a pH greater than 7 are basic or alkaline. pH measurements are important in medicine, biology, chemistry, agriculture, forestry, food science, environmental science, oceanography, civil engineering and many other applications.



- / + is pH balance

Dark / Light

Acidic / Alkaline

/ Center = Peace


I can get too intense and outspoken about how I see the world and turn others away. I did this with the Fairy Congress and I see this happening with a few women in Transition. I emailed an apology today because I value their friendships.

It's a challenge for me to be around people who are highly educated or left brained...I do not see things the way they do. Do I speak up...or not? Do I speak of Fairies, or being telepathic? I do...and get odd looks/vibes. Perhaps this is one reason I'm attending Unity Church...so I can be myself.

My mouth seems to be a focal point of personal well being. What I eat and what I say are either acidic or alkaline...and the way I say it is part of that equation.

I am catching myself speaking negatively about other people. This morning I thought negative about someone. Another inner voice said: Turn that around and send her Love. I did! Bring in the new....out with the old. It takes practice through the balance of logical mind and emotional heart. And in so doing we do "get 'er done!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home