Communitythreads

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Singing Alive

Thinking about Singing Alive friends this morning and how I would have liked to have been with them this weekend. At the Herbal Fair it was so fun to have music and dance every evening and song every morning. However, I have things to accomplish this weekend so my life can be more balanced.

In the shower thinking about song I felt and listened to water and a second verse to my calendula song came through: The tune stays with me and that’s how I know this is the song’s signature on me, through me. It’s singing me. So fun!

Communal living is closer than I though:
Just when I thought I would be on the computer less and organize events less I am offered a job to do just that in our valley. I accepted and will see if I can handle it. Not sure what is going on with me. I feel burned out. Haven't been able to wash my car or clean my house for weeks...and that goes against my perfectionism.

I'm enjoying Unity Church's music, meditations and teachings. It gives me a sense of peace...and community. Perhaps I will teach Circle of Life through this network. Am already promoting it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home