Communitythreads

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Seeing Shadows

Twice recently I noticed my emotional body bursting out in a way that was out of context for those around me. One time was in communication with a man; another time was in communication with a group. Both times my outbursts made me feel foolish. Now, isn’t that the face of ego personality and isn’t that a good mirror to see oneself? The choice is in the seeing. Do I adjust my emotional expression to fit the man and the group or do I change the man and the group? Do I add logic to my emotional expression? Yes, of course and I let that shape shift me, my relationships and circumstances! As I see around the arcing shadows of my emotional body I can see new choices. As I see shadows in the shadows I find new direction.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home