Communitythreads

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

R&R

A friend and I went to a favorite creek east of the mountains. We sat to meditate where we had buried a crystal years ago. I could not settle down or quiet my mind. This has been the busiest summer of my life and I was still busy in mind and body. Walking out of the forest I asked silently, “Why am I creating all this com-motion in my life?” I heard in response as if coming from the trees: “To gather the parts.” It was sweet and uplifting.

Opening the gate and walking into the organic garden at Sleeping Lady for the first time I was blasted with a rush of energy. I had to stop and hold out my hands to acknowledge the Sacred Presence.

Today I am rested. Getting out of town and being with the creeks and trees is nourishing to all parts of my Being.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home