Communitythreads

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Flower Power

In deep inner space of some other dimension that humans call "sleep" I feel and hear a "pop" at center of my head and then Light radiates all around. So very bright.

Am I shot and crossing over? No, I am still flesh and blood in this 3D reality.

Was it the flower essential oils and flower field images from all over the world that we experienced last night with Medicine Crow and his Emerald Rivers presentation?

Was it the flower aroma I put under my pillow? Which one? Frankincense, Lavendar, Holy Basil, Jasmine, Sandalwood, rose, etc?

Sacred Medicine...flowers. A green business that can heal the earth and people.

Flower nature is to give. Humans need only receive, listen and respond. We are too busy however rushing here and there. Something I am not doing anymore. I am clearing my calendar and only doing that which nurtures me. That which feeds my senses through giving and receiving.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home