Communitythreads

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Ancestor Dragon


+ / - contact creates line of force.  I experienced this force recently and heard words rise up from the unconscious:   “You bring out the dragon in me.”   What does this mean I asked my body?  It has to do with spine.  Dragon is connector, conduit, lightning rod conductor between energy/light and matter/dark.  It is a straight path between two opposite “singing bowls” and I now see molecules as I write

The atom is a basic unit of matter that consists of a dense central nucleus surrounded by a cloud of negatively charged electrons. The atomic nucleus contains a mix of positively charged protons and electrically neutral neutrons (except in the case of hydrogen-1, which is the only stable nuclide with no neutrons). The electrons of an atom are bound to the nucleus by the electromagnetic force. Likewise, a group of atoms can remain bound to each other, forming a molecule. An atom containing an equal number of protons and electrons is electrically neutral, otherwise it has a positive charge if there are fewer electrons (electron deficiency) or negative charge if there are more electrons (electron excess). A positively or negatively charged atom is known as an ion. An atom is classified according to the number of protons and neutrons in its nucleus: the number of protons determines the chemical element, and the number of neutrons determines the isotope of the element.[1].

Dragon “wars” are chemical wars at micro and macro levels.  We are in the midst of such a war.

I remember my deepest level of a past life regression where I was a dinosaur chomping on green grass.  Dinosaurs remind me of dragons who lost their wings.  The spine is an ancient mass of matter now called Homo sapien. 

Dragon is our Ancestor.  New white dragon body is being born as the old body passes away in Homo sapien and Mother Earth.

Why is Dragon in consciousness as I travel to Montana?  What am I seeing/hearing?  I think of the crop circles in Spokane and that I’d like to connect with them.  Does that mean I have to go there physically?
Guess it’s time to look at the map and see where I am going.  I hear Missoula MT is a straight route on I-90.

I will learn some Qi Gong today…no doubt an ancient art/dance and dragon like.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home