Communitythreads

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Sheng Zhen - Qi Gong of Unconditional Love

My client had a medical procedure yesterday so I had to watch over him for 24 hours. When I went to bed at his house a menacing face was staring at me along with other strange entities. I zapped them with "white magic" that I've been using for years on negative forces. They vanished. I wondered if it was the demon that I see in my client when he is hostile or if it belongs to the house or back yard. Today when I walked out in the back I got that it lives there. I will do some clearing of space. Qi Gong was that chiropractic session and so supportive/nourishing to my body. When I was "Gathering Chi" the teacher told me to open my palms upward more. When I did so I felt a pull in my arms and upper shoulders. Exactly where I need more oxygen/chi! I forgot to ask her if dragon is associated with Qi Gong. Will try to remember to do so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home