Communitythreads

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Almighty Life Force


The surge of electromagnetic current that busted through my world at Jean Houston's Salon -- almost knocking me out of my chair -- reminded me of a similar experience in a shamanic workshop at Esalen.  What is this current?  Kundalini Life Force?  It's as if there are multi-dimensional forces waiting in the wings and ready to move through matter...my matter! This tells me that I need to be in circles that are intentional and oriented upward in Light.  I will create these circles in  my world so Life Force that I AM/WE ARE can download, plug in and ground.

I cannot download this current and plug in with people who are looking downward through negativity and hatred.  I cannot download and plug in with people who are looking outward through self-centeredness and lethargy.  I can download and plug in with people who are looking up in wonder, humility and receptivity.  People who are child like with open minds and hearts.

I will begin my Transition Gaia workshop with Dana's song Drop of Water.  It is a shamanic journey and it is a Gaia visualization depending what language and process the circle I teach is comfortable with. 

DROP OF WATER
By Dana Lyons

There’s a drop of water on the wall
And the drop’s about to fall
And it falls into a trickle

And the trickle’s flowing down
Down, down to the ground
And the moss begins to grow
Watch, watch, watch, watch the water flow

And watch the current become a stream
Busting through the seams
Cracking through the concrete

Bending down the steel
In a raging that is real
A tearing torrent you can feel
Feel the thunder growing, thunder underground

And in my heart, the chain’s falling apart
The wildness in my soul
And for once in life, for once in life I know

I’m not alone, for the mountains make our bones
With the oceans in our blood
Our feet planted, planted firmly in the mud

We are alive, the burning embers in our eyes
The tingling touch upon our skin
And in the heat of passion we begin to understand

That we are of this land
That we are part of Earth
And when it’s threatened we will fight for all we’re worth

We watch the dam, the dam come crashing down
Water rushing to the sea
And now the river is free

Copyright by Dana Lyons
Lyons Brothers Music, BMI



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home