Communitythreads

Saturday, February 16, 2013

I AM Address

In the Ashland Salon circle Jean shared the Gettysburg Address as "a personal and universal speech that birthed a new nation."  The spirit and passion of the speech reminded me of Chief Seattle's powerful words.  Jean also described Lincoln's speech as an "evolutionary turning of the time."  We were invited to write our own address.  This is what flowed through me spontaneously.

Yesterday, today, tomorrow
I AM
Begining, middle, ending
I AM
Big Bang, Quantum particle
I AM
Flower budding , Child birthing
I AM
River flowing, Mountain fuming
I AM
Yesterday, today, tomorrow
I AM
E-moting through all
Nobility, peasantry, 1%. 99%
I AM
All Culture, All terrain
I AM
Comet blazing, hot matter, extincting cold, to blaze again.  I AM.


I came home to this image on world news and it reminded me of this I AM writing and that our generation of Love, Light and Shadow (enter all archetypes, gods and goddesses) is protecting Gaia's life forms from cold extinction.  We are changing history/herstory as we crack open a new myth!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home