Communitythreads

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Blessed Trinity

Another new experience:  Driving on Tuesday I was considering tasks for the day. Usually this observation happens in the mental/physical field of brain-body. Now, my ego body was in front of me as I observed from somewhere far, far in space. I thought about Avatar and felt a line of space/earth connection. On Robin Alexis' mystic radio program I mentioned cord at the top of my head and not knowing its Source. Now, I have a sense of Source. I am connected to a Star!!

I am aware of a new arcing presence that is loving and wise. The arc is associated with "Trinity" lines. This image seems to encompass both and is what my "gyroscope"looks like.

As I was listening to San Jose trees with the intention of making offerings, a song rose up that I learned many years ago:  "Holy, Holy, Holy merciful and mighty, God in three persons, Blessed Trinity." This was my tree love song in that moment.













0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home