Communitythreads

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Healing Energy, Healing Ground



 Guadalupe River, San Jose

I Can Do It, San Jose revealed a new body. Instead of “talking heads” we now experience “animating” bodies. This showed up for me as Wayne Dyer pulled “cords” (my interpretation) East and West while speaking about horizontal time; Barbara de Angeles spoke about Dark and Light, vibrational transformation and honored a Tuber Rose; Nick Ortner tapped our collective body using Emotional Freedom Techniques; Gregg Braden spoke of resilience and movement from mind to heart, played Native Flute; and Caroline Myss modeled being in the moment offering one’s animated body as a conduit for subtle energy. Other speakers added their own unique angles of inspiration, charm, sacredness, and humor.

Deborah King did energy work filling in venue space with intention and used a pendulum for individual readings. I have never been drawn to pendulums or crystals as medicine tools. For me chakras are these tools. I let medicine” tools reveal themselves in the moment…often in astral realms. I was surprised when someone in the audience "collapsed” (not sure what the emergency was) and Debora ignored this, saying the incident was separate (she didn’t even acknowledge that person). Had she not just filled our collective space with her energy? Had she not brought us all together as one body energetically? The woman next to me was quite upset by this lack of attention from Deborah and walked out. Her buttons got pushed and she acted out in “flight.”

A woman near me was having “panic attacks” (my term) during Doreen Virtue’s talk about angels. She received a reading from Doreen and during our group meditation she continued to act out. During Deborah’s talk she continued the pattern. My body was drawn to do energy work with her. I gave her simple grounded commands that she could not do, and put my hand above her head energetically. I then observed her acting as if this was a game. She was having fun sucking energy from the entire room. She got all the attention. She was childish. Yes, a level of mental illness, of imbalance. In Truth this wasn’t her but dark forces that control the holes in her aura or energetic grid.

Our new animation (signs of enlightened matter) reveals dark holes in our collective fabric. Speakers who do energy work might consider giving instructions to participants on how to manage this trauma or panic that rises in that moment. There could be boundaries or agreements set in place if someone is disrupting the entire room. One such agreement could be that one leave to find someone available outside that audience space. Not sure what that would create but I am seeing “agreements” as a “woven basket” to contain dark forces. I Can Do It audiences are full of loving healers who can hold that person and that energy if needed. It’s time to prepare for this in a conscious way as our Body of Light develops.

Before leaving San Jose on Monday I walked the sidewalks honoring trees. I had brought my medicine bag with offerings of rose petals, quartz crystals, and lavender (very feminine, I will now add cedar and fir). I walked into Guadalupe River Park and followed the trail. There was debris littered on the banks. I have organized many volunteer projects (my resume of 18 years revolves around volunteer coordination) and saw/imagined a Hay House group cleaning a stretch of Guadalupe River. My imagination didn’t stop there as I included a project in Vancouver. I get “fired up” (another word for animated) after events and my mind goes into the future. I thought about details such as release forms, in case someone is injured, sponsors to support the project, and creating a job description to submit. My Male Logic steps in and says, “Whoa girl! Your current focus is writing a book and a book proposal. That must be the focus NOW! “Okay, okay,” I respond while part of me is in Vancouver wanting to contact someone. Such projects are healing and demonstrate love in action and could be featured on Friday or Monday, before or after the main event; and could be two-hours in length so that all ages and body types can participate. Such projects build community spirit and fill in the holes of darkness. Mother Earth reveals these holes that are next door to every I Can Do It event around the world. I want to do this healing work that connects the dots in a larger whole. Yes, a web of Light. As usual I plant seeds. What is Male Logic going to say about that? Stay focused!!  He has a lot of fire to contend with.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home