Communitythreads

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Blessed BE 2014




An epic battle is underway between Dark and Light. I know because I am involved which is the only way to know anything. My battleground is food. Though I am now turning toward living, whole foods I had a difficult time staying away from Christmas cookies. The herd mentality and family patterns during holidays can bring up old compulsive behavior. Several times my body started to break down with illness but I fought it off with apple cider vinegar and water, burdock tincture, raw parsley and green drinks. It was an intense battle as if a dark force had hold of me. I watched the battle from on high and now that it is past know that Dark and Light create a powerful vortex that lifts me up or pulls me under. I am now working with a family member who just received her doctorate in holistic health. For 21 days I will write down foods I eat, when, how, how much and how I felt when I ate. I now have my family watching me so I definitely feel accountable. I also have a copy of Marianne Williamson’s A Course in Weight Loss (thanks Hay House) that is excellent. My goal is to enjoy all foods in a balanced way. What does a balanced vortex of Light and Dark look like? I feel it as a gyroscope that does “dance” and shift but never nose dives causing disease. It’s another cycle releasing blockage and letting more light in and out. Heal oneself, heal the planet.

The book I write is an investment in myself and my story. Another investment I’ve made is purchasing copies of Transition Free Press from the UK. “Local news is global news—global news is local news” is my logic as I distribute this newspaper. At my son’s ECOSS annual event Richard Conlin, outgoing Chair of Seattle City Council, acknowledged me from across the room. I didn’t know that he knew me even though we are FB friends. I am meeting him Feb 5 to talk about Transition Free Press. I am also asking my son if his board members might like a copy of the newspaper. My thoughts are that if they are a distribution hub perhaps they could submit an article for the next issue. I would like to identify non-profits who are doing Transition work locally. Transition is connecting dots locally and globally and it looks like I want to assist since this idea I had a week ago came back around and into consciousness this morning. As usual I am not attached…simply planting seeds.

The other day driving to Tacoma to watch the Seahawks with family I surfed radio channels and landed on Mystic Radio. Robin Alexis was offering shamanic healing to those who called in. I recognized language of kin! Robin is spirited, genuine and a gifted healer. I am connecting with her and her partner Bob asking for a Gaia healing on their live program Sunday, January 5 at Noon. Just as humans need lost soul parts retrieved and cords of attachment severed so does Gaia! Robin is one who can offer this healing.

I talked with my Nature Spirit Medicine teacher, Camilla this morning. It is a new phenomenon in my life to talk to people about my inner journey. In the past this blog has been that receiver. The other day when we had our bi-weekly chat as a circle of women I looked out the window and the clouds were lined in orange as in my dream and above fir lined hillside…and there was an opening in the clouds.  I was able to share this as it happened with two-legged grounded women!  Camilla commented I was manifesting my dream. She always has wisdom to share. Camilla and I talked about meridian lines regarding inflammation we experience in our bodies when we eat too much sugar reminding us that Earth is also experiencing inflammation.

I am centered, calm and balanced. 
I am upright and at peace with food that nurtures me.
I am learning from past dark patterns and let them go. Light guides my way.

Welcome, 2014 and my “star” family on Earth and in the Heavens. Lines are being drawn and increases on Earth. Blessed BE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home