Communitythreads

Saturday, November 16, 2013

S/He Dragon Alchemy








Sorry to miss Gregg Braden today in Seattle. I simply could not afford it as I am still paying off my trips to San Francisco. I am hoping to attend 2014 events with Caroline Myss, Davidji and I Can Do It, Vancouver. It will all depend on finances. I don’t mind living this simple lifestyle. I do what I can when I can. Currently I am interviewing three editors. One read an article I had written about Gaia posted on David Spangler’s Lorian Foundation. She has worked with other novelists who write about subtle energy.

Writing a book is so much like child birth with its stages of labor. The most challenging stage is when I feel I can’t cope with the intensity. In child labor it is physical intensity. In book writing it is mental intensity. My response in child birth was to keep breathing. My response in writing is to keep writing.

People who are close to me say, “Were you born in a barn?” I have a habit of not closing doors or cupboards. I begin to wonder if I was imprisoned or lived in an open air hut. I begin to wonder if this pattern is from a past life. Someone I know wears tight bracelets on both wrists and a tight necklace. I am seeing these as shackles and a hanging rope. Am I seeing a past life of this other person or am I seeing my own? Is this access into seeing more deeply associated with gamma brain waves? Is this seeing associated with akasha (Akashic Record) or ether?

Do I have attention deficit disorder? I have limited attention span when it comes to webinars and written text. I do better with “sound bites.” I’m realizing that has to do with negative space. When there is too much talk or too many words I can’t breathe in the Sacred Feminine. The book I write has many sound bites.

Transmutation effects my nerves and my nerves are more stable these days. I was in a chaotic environment recently and didn’t feel drained. I was almost t-boned by a red vehicle in the dark. When I saw the car to my left I waited for the impact—without any chemical reaction! To my surprise I slid by without incident.  Transmutation is alchemical and S/He Dragon is that cosmic archetype.

Tracker is closing in more than ever. Is he concerned I will use his name in my book? Is he concerned I am working with authorities to track his hacking and stalking? S/He Dragon has a new response to Tracker. His true purpose is not to block my Light from shining but to support it in the same way he is to support his own and others Light. All his other antics are nothingness. As “caves” start to speak from Earth onto S/He Dragon page Tracker could be helpful in identifying local caves. Will we need these as shelters in the future? Do they have codes for our enlightenment? Do they connect us to past and future? It’s time to come out of the dark and into the Light.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home