Communitythreads

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Akashic Dragon Eye

The baby dragons that I saw below me on EarthRise hillside in California are from a time and place ancient yet present. S/He Dragon is from a time and place ancient yet present. The Akashic Record is now imprinting me. I also tune in to past lives of people I spend time with and I tune in to the “behind-the scenes” dramas of those I am engaged with.
The other day I had an intense conversation with someone in my family whom I love. She said some cruel things to me. I didn’t react. I did tell her that she didn’t know me at all and that I loved her. My core and nerves were clear and strong through it all. The experience was like an x-ray vision that rippled up my spine N/S as well as bands of waves E/W. Those waves took me back in time when we were together in similar drama. I feel as if I passed a test of unconditional love.
I don’t have that loving response with everyone nor in every moment and the negative dramas feel “x-rayed” from the past. The coming out/birthing of S/He Dragon is stirring up this akashic memory. S/He holds linear memory of energy and energy of memory non-linear.
I move in and out of Light and Dark. I am angelic and I am human. It’s a multi-world matrix. The “rules” keep shape shifting because I am resilient. I trust the process as the peace that passeth understanding.
A sacred object has come to the awareness (thanks to Marshall Jack) of those of us in the Nature Spirit Medicine circle. It is ancient and was given to a Native Indian woman by the Dalai Lama.  Part of it looks like Dragon Eye. This, too, is associated with the Akashic record. Lines are being drawn on Gaia as She flies through space in a Dragon Solar System – I was told by someone recently that the Mayans saw our system that way: as Dragon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home