Communitythreads

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Torus Dragon of S/He


Torus Dragon (Light Photons)


Dr. Jean Houston is a Master orchestrating Light through Matter. Through movement, music, ritual, poetic information we transcended ego body and greeted new Light Body of Gaia. This flow transpired through me and between me and others. As my physical being I am was born into Light of I Am I met other beautiful Beings of Light.  Beings that are as beautiful and giving as the trees and plants that I love. I saw a new Heaven and a new Earth at EarthRise.

At the end of the session I felt like being alone in stillness and I learned from a scientist that this is light photons organizing my matter.  There was much to hold. I walked back to the lodging area and as I looked down the hillside I saw many small dragons. What is their message? What is their meaning?

The two quantum scientists that joined us for a brief time, Bob Whitehouse and Mike with fmbr.org, integrated the parts of my story:  male, female, chakra rainbow, dark energy (Kundalini with wings). They presented their quantum story by using a torus object that was rainbow colored.  They said that light photons move the spectrum and the dark energy moves back up the core.  They included "masculine" and said that it is now up to the "feminine" that moves upward. Wow!  This was a perfect representation of my S/He Dragon!  Thank you! Thank you!

This "Dragon Body" is Light Body on Earth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home