Communitythreads

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

New Garden



I’m starting to feel like a healer whose “medicine” is internal and flowing out into my world via words/language/feedback loops. This non-linear brainwave flows from inner source and is the spacious (receptive/negative) part of a net or web.
My friend Laura, Director of Seattle’s Happiness Initiative, invited me to an event this past weekend with a group of people who are part of an Ecstatic Trance Dance community. I enjoyed this dancing experience that grounds me with the active/positive part of the net and helps me get into my physical body by moving muscle. 
The group did a “talent show” and I took my drum and sang a couple of earth chants. I was very rusty and not grounded. I didn’t practice and took my body for granted!  I am seeing that this physical house needs “discipline” through instruction that is not the same as flowing in the moment. I cannot expect to flow in everything I do in this reality.
In the beginning was One Void
Darkness was the face of the deep
And then there was Light
Creating motion through e-motional wings
Splitting the Void into
Positive and negative charges
Dragon became two
One Dragon stayed above, positive
One Dragon fell to Earth, negative
Human Beings are Dragons who have lost their wings
I’m stretching my wings with these words that are supported by feelings and thoughts. It is an evolving picture puzzle.

I meditated yesterday and was greeted by a white seated dragon who seemed to be a reflection of myself. This earth based dragon is new! I asked for information but there were no words. I then did some yoga poses and noticed how my body breathed deeply. This was also new as I have not imposed deep breathing into my poses as once again I am in flow.  It does seem that when I let my body speak I am allowing it to access deep unconscious terrain rather than imposing a mental instruction. I continue to let “listening” and “letting” happen via the Sacred Feminine. Often this means I have to do things alone rather than in groups where there is an instructor.
Last night in our Nature Spirit Medicine circle we meditated and did energy work with the dragon lines/ley lines in Syria. In so doing I saw a colorless dragon in the sky breathing...not fire…the breath of life. As a circle we are acknowledging the movement out of fiery summer and into earthy autumn. This life breathing dragon seemed to say that we’ve had enough fire…in Syria. For the first time I am speaking about dragon, kundalinli, chakras in a public forum. Doing so makes me feel humble and even timid. I have so much to say and am not sure how it will be received. I want to deliver the messages without turning people away.  Camilla always integrates the threads that I bring into a larger whole.  We both agree that we have “work” to do together and are considering creating a YouTube video and are now in the process of listening and creating space for that creation.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home