Communitythreads

Friday, September 6, 2013

Dragon Medicine


Incredible lightning and thunder last night that went on for hours.  At one point I realized Dragon was calling me outside to observe his powers.  I looked to the Northwest and a circle opened up in the sky...Dragon Eye!  The storm felt intimate.

I need to make a correction on yesterday's post.  I did not turn the red car around and the other direction. I was turned around.  There is a vast difference in the two.  The former is steered by unseen forces outside my body and the latter is steered by my brain-body.  Very different sensations.

A friend was at the house and received a call from a friend whose son had just stepped on a rattle snake and was in a helicopter being transported to a hospital. I suggested we have a moment of silence and focus on the candle burning on the table (white light is my "medicine"). Then I saw the outline of this young boy with a line or chord coming down from his side. I mentioned this to my friend and that I we could pull out the poison. The image stayed with me for some time.  I also heard from rattlesnake saying that he didn't mean to hurt the boy.  This hearing feedback is all new to me.  I don't think I have heard in this way before...but it's not easy for me to view myself and know these things.

I am also experiencing new feedback loops on FB.  I am enjoying responding more to people and starting to feel a lot of love moving.  It is a new "intelligence."

I am not happy about my book today.  Perhaps all writer's go through this.  I will keep writing but feel very detached today. I think publishing a book will make me feel as if I fit in this world.  And yet it's more than that.  I have much I want to share about angel, salamander, dragon, kundalini, Nature.  I want to share this love affair that I know through the living of  my life.

I give credit to kundalini dragon's life force for the new feedback loops within myself and with other people.









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home