Communitythreads

Monday, September 9, 2013

Chakra Cylinders Engaged


I see via these blog postings a circuitry or feedback system of my emotional ups and downs. I am a living expression of dark and light/yin and yang that includes an emotional spectrum of colors and sounds. I honor and dance with the whole process of elemental emotion including water, air, earth and fire.

I also see this circuitry and feedback looping on FB as I am feeling enlivened by "sound-bite" communications.  It's fun to read a post, sense something move within, start to respond without knowing what I am about to say and then watching language unfold. I usually don't remember what I wrote as the process is so very in the NOW.  I find it magical.

I am like an engine with cylinders and I see chakras as cylinders. I used to live out of two cylinders: red and orange (which I write about in my book).  Now I live/express a full rainbow range.  This is coming into consciousness as I relate to men as friends. I am learning that men around me want sex before they want friendship and spiritual substance.  I can get a little angry about this but my Sacred Masculine speaks up telling my emotions not to be angry and so I calm down. Men have not been taught or shown otherwise...at least in my world. This vehicle that I am is more that lower chakras and I cannot move forward without all the cylinders engaged.  I'm happy to know this about myself in relationship to my Sacred Masculine and Sacred Feminine. It takes time to get to know someone and generate spiritual substance. Rushing into sex is putting the cart before the horsepower.

I'm watching the Syrian crisis developments.  I think it is Obama's maturity and emotional intelligence that gives Putin the "wiggle room" to step forward as a world player in the drama.  He has not belittled Putin nor has he acted arrogant like othe leaders we've known.  I hope that possibility thread is continuing to play out.  I think of Rob Hopkins' "the creative genius of community" and hear voices around the world wanting more than a war reaction to Syria.  Our voices have made a difference.  The new "grassroots" just elevated to "global grassroots" in another quantum leap.

Today feels like a "high"...I am high as a kite.  Tomorrow I may feel different.  I trust the music that dances me and I'm starting to trust other humans as well.  It is a good day.

















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home