Communitythreads

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Trumpet Angel



I am ready for change. Heaven and Earth is ready. Thus, I plant seeds:
1.   I see myself moving to a new physical location
2.   I see myself with an efficient communication system
3.   I see myself plugged in and engaged with a conscious and superconscious community composed of dynamic, intelligent parts
4.   I see myself with a part-time job that nurtures me and the whole
5.   I see myself protected from outside toxic interference
6.   I see my book being born into the Light of day
7.   I see alignment of parts and the whole as one circle, one symphony

The timing of seasons is not up to me alone. There are many factors and elements contributing to an abundant garden. I let this new garden grow.
Dark toxic forces think they can block and interfere with the parts when in fact they are the very force that brings positive change and growth. Why? Because Earth naturally moves into alignment when the tone of Heaven sounds. Earth naturally changes and heals to restore and sustain flow of Life Force. It is like a trumpet sounding in the book of Revelation.
So, I look for “trumpet” in Revelation.  It is not the trumpet of the Seven Angels of Woe or of Babylon. It is the trumpet that sounds a new heaven and new earth:  the New Jerusalem. Trumpet came into consciousness not because I particularly like the sharp sound as I prefer bass fiddle, drum, cello. Trumpet came through because it has a message through sound, a sound that penetrates matter with a wakeup call.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home